Monday 13 May 2013

Bout of Books Read-a-Thon: Book Spine Poetry

Bout of Books

Cait over at Escape Through the Pages is hosting Bout of Books 7.0's first challenge - book spine poetry!

 UNDER THE DOME
awaits 
FREEDOM,
WAR AND PEACE,
and
GREAT EXPECTATIONS.
BEFORE I FALL,
remember me as
THE GIRL WHO CHASED THE MOON.
Study my
ANATOMY OF WINGS,
BONES OF FAERIE.
I'll go
INTO THE WILD.
 
This was a super fun challenge and I can't wait for the others! To check out the rules, prizes, and other information, head over to Cait's blog!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Wow. I really love your spine poem. It just sound so exhilarating and there's something really... profound or spiritual about it. I especially love "Remember me as the girl who chased the moon" and "I'll go into the wind". Great job!

    Aimee | My Spine Poem

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a great poem. I love how it tells a story... ;) I hope you're having fun with the read-a-thon. :)

    ReplyDelete